Senior Officer – Market Development
Reporting to the Head of Leasing and Commercial, you will:
- Assist in the formulation of retail strategies for long-term and sustainable business growth
- Implement customer acquisition initiatives for leasing and venue hire, and develop rapport with corporate and institutional clients
- Manage the implementation of venue hire events, from inquiries handling to events coordination
- Plan and execute retail offering enhancement campaigns and thematic initiatives, including but not limiting to tenant collaboration
- Develop marketing materials for direct pitching
- Monitor retail market development and conduct industry analyses for progressive sophistication of tenant-mix and trade varieties
- Handle other business projects and ad hoc duties of Leasing and Commercial Department as assigned from time to time
You should have/be:
- Degree in Real Estate, Business Administration, Marketing or related disciplines
- At least 5 years of relevant experience, preferably in real estate leasing and / or marketing
- Track record in new business initiatives development is an added advantage
- Proficient in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong business acumen with good planning and organizational skills
- Creative, think out of the box, and with a “can-do” attitude
- Able to work independently and under pressure
Temporary Senior Procurement Officer (6-month Contract)
- Handle independently for the RFQ / RFP / Tender process for a wide range of commodities and services
- Negotiate pricing and contract terms with external suppliers to achieve best value, quality and delivery schedule for the organization. Manage key suppliers and contracts.
- Support the execution of procurement strategy projects to ensure that the acquisition of goods and services comply with the procurement policies and procedures
- Maintain and monitor the e-Procurement system, including the maintenance of supplier registration and related modules for handling of purchase requisitions, tendering activities, purchase orders and management reports through the system
- Prepare various procurement reports and analysis for management review
- Assist in the review and implementation of new procurement policies. Provide guidance and training to all internal stakeholders on the procurement policies and processes
- Take up ad hoc tasks or projects as assigned
You should have/be
- Bachelor’s degree or above, preferably in Business, Supply Chain or other related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in procurement or supply chain management in global corporation, NGO and/ or public sector
- Solid experience in handling strategy procurement projects and contract drafting. Hands on experience in e-procurement for managing procure-to-pay cycle
- Details-oriented with strong sense of ownership and accountability. Strong planning, implementation and problem-solving skills. Able to work independently and handle multitasking in a tight timeline
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills. Good Command of both spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Excellent in MS Office
- Passion and interest in Heritage, Contemporary Art and Performing Arts. Positive attitude with keen interest in the Tai Kwun projects is essential.
Marketing Manager (Branding)
Reporting to the Head of Marketing and Communications, you will
- Lead and manage branding and visitor centric initiatives to build Tai Kwun as Centre for Heritage and Arts. Create and execute on a holistic marketing campaign that can successfully activate the placemaking strategies of Tai Kwun
- Manage the overall brand message and image across on-site and online. Supervise the development of all brand related printed and online collaterals and OOH, showreel, and engagement communications to public
- Actively lead website/app or any other digital content and technical development, to support to a new visitor centric engagement with Tai Kwun’s broad range of offerings from art programmes, tenant activities and any other site-wide events
- Develop and implement marketing strategy for Tai Kwun’s tenants and the introduction of new tenants and related commercial zones, venue hire direct marketing and CRM.
- Cultivate marketing relationships with the travel trade industry, HK Tourism Board, hotels and government bodies, abreast of Tai Kwun’s news and marketing development, create synergy with Tai Kwun through creative collaborations with external media partners and stakeholders
- Manage marketing budget and resources, vendors such as creative, media buy, social media and editorial agencies on marketing related assignments.
- Support internal and external requests for marketing, media related, and business collaboration
You should have/be
- Degree in in Communications, Marketing, Journalism or related disciplines
- At least 8 years of managerial experience in marketing and communications field with commercial/non-commercial sectors. Relevant experience in creative marketing in arts and cultural institutions is highly preferred. Keen interest in arts and culture space is a must.
- Knowledge across a wide spectrum of branding, advertising, PR and social media agencies background with serving arts and culture, travel and hospitality and retail industries is highly preferred
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese. Putonghua is a plus
- Strong project management skills and budgeting skills
- Proficient in Power Point and Word, with strong proposal writing skills.
Technician (Electrical & Electronic)
Sorry, this entry is only available in Chinese.